Thursday, February 12, 2009

A day in the life of Me.....


4 AM-Wake up to very painful gallbladder pains-Try to sleep in rocking chair
6 AM-Not in any pain but not sleeping either! Go back to tossing in bed
8 AM-Get up to start the day-feed dogs, medicate dogs, clean ferret litter box, let dogs out, let dogs in-why do I have pets again?!
8:30 AM-Make pancakes
9 AM-Do dishes; clean up kitchen
9:30 AM-Get us all dressed
10AM to11 AM-Help Elise with homework and try to keep Joseph distracted with his own 'homework'-which he did very well! He had to write the number 1 and color a matching page that he did with little help from me!
11:30-Put dogs in crates and try to get everyone out the door to go Target to pick up valentine cards/candy for Elise's kindergarten party
12:00-Feed us all lunch-quickly!
12:30-Pick up neighbor child and take her and Elise to school
12:45-2:00-Fill up van with gas, grocery shopping with very pregnant belly and a busy four year old Joey
2 PM -Unload and put away groceries
2:30 PM -Pick up stuff, start dishwasher, look up an old receipt for name/# for tile, let dogs out/in again
3:30PM-Elise comes home-go thru school paperwork, get snacks for kids
4:00PM-Shampoo carpets while getting kids to do their chores
5:30PM-Start dinner, feed dogs, crate Little dog 'Irma' so she doesn't wet in the house
6:30PM-Feeding time :-)
7:00PM-Help Elise write on Valentine cards, get pj's on kids, put Joey to bed
8:00 PM- Put Elise to bed
8:15 PM-Watch recorded 'Office' while folding laundry
10:00 PM-Let dogs out/in, medicate dogs-why have pets? Get ready for bed & try to read a bit of book club book
10:30 Pm Good night! I hope......

Now-I know this is a boring day to all the readers out there but it is a typical day for me. I think I need a raise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love you Bridget! Hope that baby comes soon! End of February sounds good... :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rmt said...

Oh dear. I remember gall bladder pains from when I was pregnant:(
Are you going to have yours out after you have the baby? I hope that you're doing okay.

You are so busy! I'm always amazed at all of the things you do.

Bridget said...

I am still undecided if I want to have mine out. It doesn't bother me when I am not pregnant but if I plan on having more kids I should have it taken out!

Diana said...

wow Bridget how do you keep up that pace. I can't even imagine having that busy of a day.
I'm sorry about your gall bladder. That must be so painful. I hope you get over your head cold also.
It was good to see you a few nights ago.

wackywilsons said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I had been checking on you, but gave up hope b/c it was never updated. Now I can catch up on you again!!!

Congrats on the upcoming baby. I like the name Ian as well. When is the due date?

Why have pets? B/c you are a natural with them and have always been so good about them. Wrangler is alive and well and he is doing great....although the poor thing is way on the back burner with my other three boys running around.

Keep bloggin!