Monday, July 17, 2006

The Haircut

Well, here is the new me. This reminds me of the George Thoughogood song'Get a Haircut' If you haven't heard of it then let me know and I'll let you borrow it. Very funny song. I like this haircut. I can still do alot of cute thigs with it and it isn't just pulled back in a ponytail. Matt likes it long but I think that it is just string looking so at least this way it has some style to it. I have never gone this short before. It is a fun hairdo! The worst hair experience I had was when I had my hair dyed blonde and the hairstylist forgot about me. I went and found her about 45 minutes later and she quickly took off the foil. When I looked in hte mirror I had a nice brassy haircolor. I matched a trumpet! I told her this color wasn;t going to work but she refused to fix it and charged me anyway for it. Sometimes I wish I could be mean and vulgar. Oh well, I survived and I certainly never went back to her!
I don't have a lot to post today. I have a billion things to do today that I feel overwhelmed and don't want to even start.

What is your best or worse hair story?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Bridget! You look so young in that picture- not that you needed any help with your young/skinny looking self. I can't believe that about the brassy blonde color- I would have freaked and there would have been a scene...holy cow.

My hair has been many lengths and colors. I have had purple hair many a time- but I would say the worst was when I was younger I wanted just curly bangs, so my mom permed my bangs and the pictures are horriffic! I still ask her how she could have done that to me but to her defense, I wanted it that way. So very scary!

Robin said...

SO CUTE, Bridget! I love it!

Until about the age of 10 or 11, I always had a 'shroom do. Enough said. Well, except for when I tried to grow it out long...once it was past my shoulders, it had to go. I looked like a stringy haired hippie. Thin hair + long = not good for me.

Diana said...

very cute hair, I just love it!

My worst hair story happened right after my mission, I went to my friend's hair styleist who happened to be male. I told him that I wanted a few inches off (I had long hair at the time) but nothing too short or dramatic. He cut my hair so short, I cried for days. i will never go to a male beautian again.

jt said...

Love it Bridget! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Does it go "get a haircut & get a real job, clean your act up & don't be a slob" ??? :-)