Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tagged delayed!

Tagged by Hannah!

5 Things in my fridge:

Lots of milk

Yogurt

Roast beef lunch meat

Mac & cheese with green beans

Jack Daniels Horseradish mustard

5 Things in my closet:

Shoes-mostly sandals

Wedding dress

OPI nail polish

Surprises for the kids-future b-day presents

Box of purses


5 Things in my purse:

cell phone

Franklin covey mini planner-love it!

Wipes

Hand sanitizer

Lip gloss


5 Things in my car:

CDs
stroller
garbage bag thing

Elmo’s Activity book

Portable DVD player

5 Things on my Tivo/DVR:
(Don't have it- but if I did...)

24

Smallville

Phantom of the opera

-can’t think of anything else!


Tagging:
Aud
Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OPI? I have no clue what that is. Sadly, I don't think I have purchased nail polish since I got married. Well, maybe a thing or two of the cheap Wet&Wild brand. Sheesh, I am pathetic!!!

michelle said...

Oh, I love Smallville! And OPI.